2m/220/70cm HT THD-75A 144/440 DUAL BAND HT 2m 70cm Handheld Transceiver RADIOIntroducing the Next Phase in the Evolution of the Handheld Transceiver, Featuring Simultaneous Reception of 2 D-STAR® Signals, Reflector Terminal Mode, and APRS Standalone Digipeater.
Following on from the TH-D74, the TH-D75A adds many useful features such as
simultaneous reception of 2 D-STAR signals, Reflector Terminal mode for accessing D-STAR reflectors, enhanced voice guidance and digipeater function. Usability has also been further enhanced with the adoption of USB Type-C, Bluetooth headset PTT support, and a fully ergonomic design. These much-anticipated additions mean that this premium model is sure to satisfy the needs of a wide range of amateur radio operators.
• APRS Protocol compliant: Real-time 2-way data communications, plus standalone digipeater function
further enhances the capability. APRS® is a registered trademark of TAPR and is used with permission.
• D-STAR Digital Protocol compatible: Flexibility stretches with simultaneous reception of 2 signals for
digital voice and data operation.
• Reflector Terminal mode: Easy access to D-STAR reflectors via a Windows PC or Android device using a
USB port or Bluetooth®, so there is no need for a mini RF device such as a Hotspot.
• Wideband and Multimode reception, and on top of that IF output via USB port lets you connect the
radio to a PC to use bandscope for checking nearby frequencies while listening to the radio.
• USB Type-C™ port for serial connection, audio out and charging functions.
• Enhanced voice guidance including 4-step variable speed and 770+ phrases.
• 1.74-inch TFT transflective color LCD.
• Renowned KENWOOD sound quality.
Accessories for KENWOOD THD75A
Copyright © 2024 R and L Electronics, Inc