INTERNET LINKING KIT HRI-200 MISC RADIO ACCESSORIES
- WIRES-X supports both Analog and the new C4FM Digital radio communications mode.
- WIRES-X allows communications between both C4FM digital stations and conventional FM stations via WIRES-X
- High quality voice communication is achieved by repeating C4FM digital data as it is via the Internet.
- WIRES ID: Adopted a simple user ID system using alphanumeric characters.
- Smart Access: WIRES-X automatically connects to nodes and rooms by utilizing the Smart Access function. (Digital node station only)
- Preset Serach: User can find local node station and receive their frequency setting data for automatic setup. (Digital node station only)
- Activity Monitor: IDs of active nodes and rooms can be searched from the C4FM transceiver via a local node. (Digital node station only)
- News Station: Stores and reads digital data such as text, images and audio data. (Digital node station only)
- WIRES-X provides everything that is needed to maintain a node or room for use by members only.
- Easy setup: Opening ports on the router also can be accomplished by using uPnP standards on uPnP Capable routers.
- HRI-200 supports Analog FM mobile transceiver for Analog node station as well as Digital node station with FTM-400D.
- DR-1X repeater support will be available at early 2015 with DR-1X firmware update.
Accessories for YAESU HRI200
Copyright © 2023 R and L Electronics, Inc